Concerned Friends made a submission to the Ontario Regulatory Registry and the Standing Committee on Bill 37, Providing More Care, Protecting Seniors, and Building More Beds Act, 2021. For a copy of Concerned Friends submission click here. Our 33 recommendations fall under the following key areas.
- Increase Accountability, Enforcement and Funding For Compliance.
- Reform the Health Care System to Support the Aging Continuum of Care.
- Address LTC Human Resources Challenges.
- Increase Long-Term Care Home Beds.
- Enhance Quality of Care and Person-Centered Programming.
- Enhance Infection Control Measures.
- Modernize Building Design and Accommodation to Meet Resident and Staff Needs.