BECOME A MEMBER
Concerned Friends membership is open to the public and provides supporters with a way to become involved with the governance of the organization. Members are invited to participate in our Annual General Meeting where they hold voting rights. Members receive updates on Concerned Friends’ activities, news and events.
Our membership fees are a small, but important source of revenue as they assist Concerned Friends in carrying out our mandate. In addition, a large membership base is an important indicator that there is a foundation of community belief in our work.
Becoming a Concerned Friend is about being a part of a supportive community of people who – in one way or another – have been impacted by the long-term care system in Ontario. Members of this community have come together to build a movement that uplifts the standard of care and quality of life for all seniors living in long-term care by;
- Providing compassionate support to others
- Sharing expertise, stories, ideas and tips
- Listening and learning from others
- Staying aware of issues and developments in the sector
- Giving time, talent or money
- Supporting advocacy efforts in whatever ways they can
As we continue to shine a light on the essential changes needed, we welcome you to “Add your voice to ours.”
January 1 – December 31, 2022 – $25.00 *Membership Dues are not prorated. Income Tax receipts are provided.
In addition to our quarterly newsletter and other advocacy information published by Concerned Friends, all members have additional option to:
- Participate on committees, in working groups or in a volunteer role
- Seek nomination to be elected, or appointed to the Board of Directors
- Vote at our Annual General Meeting
100% of our membership fees support our advocacy work. Help the seniors you care about.
IF A DONATION BOX DOES NOT APPEAR ABOVE, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK INSTEAD.